Networking & Engagement for a Stronger Community
The Business & Professionals Group strengthens relationships among Jewish professionals through education, networking and communal and philanthropic engagement. Three divisions provide opportunities to expand your professional and social circles while making a meaningful difference in our community.
- Ben Ellis, E & G Real Estate Services
Immediate Past Chair
- Adam Goodman, Goodmans Interior Structures
Membership in the Cardozo Society is open to all Jewish lawyers, judges, law students and other legal professionals. Our events provide members and other attendees an opportunity for networking, learning and community engagement, including CLE opportunities.
Cardozo Society Committee Co-Chairs
- Geoffrey Balon, City of Mesa Prosecutor’s Office
- Shauna Schmeisser, Interrelated Financial Services, Inc.
- Sarah Anchors, Tempe City Attorney’s Office
- Eric Awerbuch, Emord & Associates, P.C.
- Hon. Brad Astrowsky, Superior Court of Arizona in Maricopa County
- Diva Galan, LG Tech-Link Global
- Ben Himmelstein, Radix Law
- Daniel Marks, The Cavanagh Law Firm
- Amanda Sheridan, Thorpe Shwer, P.C.
- Erica Stutman, Snell & Wilmer
- Andrew Westle, Soaren Management
Real Estate & Finance
Join a growing group of Jewish real estate and finance professionals in the Greater Phoenix area! Membership is open to all Jewish professionals in the real estate, mortgage and finance industries. Our events provide opportunities for networking, learning and community engagement, including our annual economic outlook.
Real Estate & Finance Committee Chair
- Shaaron Elisha, E & G Real Estate Services
- Asher Cohen, Tru Realty
- Shoshana Korrub, Bank 34
- Eliot Kaplan, Perkins Coie
- Paul Mallery, Freeport-McMoRan Inc.
- Charles Sacks, The Fixture Zone
- Art Shalomov, All Western Mortgage
Be a part of the only group dedicated to Jewish technology professionals in the Greater Phoenix area! Chai Tech offers opportunities for Jewish professionals to network with others in the technology and engineering industries. Members are invited to attend unique events featuring the newest innovations in technology, exclusive tours and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
Chai Tech Committee Chair
- Chase Alyeshmerni, Tallwave
- Michael Beller, State of Arizona
- Jason Gladstone, Sogeti USA
- Yael Grauer, Yael Writes
- Avi Harari, Amazon Web Services
- Alan Zeichick, Oracle