We’re a great place to work!
We’re an equal opportunity organization and believe a diverse staff helps us better serve our clients.
The following positions are currently available.
First Impressions Administrative Assistant
JCC Office Manager
Essential Functions / Responsibilities / Duties
Represent and support our administrative offices with various administrative duties. Initial point of contact with professional first impression greeting while directing individuals to appropriate department within the administrative offices. Answer and direct phone calls accurately and timely. Sustain a high level of professionalism representing the organizations. Self-motivated and drive to work independently and effectively during periods of high client activity and maintain a welcoming attitude at all times.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Acknowledge and welcome each individual as they come into the administrative reception area in a friendly, inviting manner and direct to appropriate staff / department while maintaining the secure nature of the administrative area. Direct flow of reception area traffic as needed.
- Word processing assignments. Including bulk mailing, preparation, inserting, create excel spreadsheet, mail merge function. Labeling, etc with accurate spelling and punctuation.
- Correspondence – Donor letters, tribute cards, prepare letters for mailing.
- Distribute incoming mail and process payments
- Data entry
- Schedule appointments if needed
- Maintain strict membership and staff confidentiality
- Work closely with the management & staff to ensure efficiency and optimal delivery of assigned duties as needed.
- Maintain Community Calendar. Enter, approve, edit entries from community partners
- Prepare mailings utilizing mail merger function
- Perform other office duties as required. File, fax, scan and copy documents.
- Work on projects as assigned by departments
- Respond to online inquires
- Up to date on current events, activities and programs on property.
- Keep reception and conference area neat and clean stock water, coffee and condiments.
- Assist in ordering office supplies & inventory
- Marketing – send calendar updates to all monthly online print calendars. Assist Marketing Team as needed.
- Process weekly purchase orders for Campus operations.
- Assist with Employee Newsletter & Birthday postings & monthly celebrations
- Special Event preparation as needed.
- Schedule conference rooms for meetings using the scheduling software program (resource scheduler).
- Support JCC, Federation & Campus with administrative assistance as needed.
Working Conditions / Location
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254.
As needed and required by the position up to 40 hours weekly. 8:30am-5:00pm.
Physical Requirements / Demands
Sitting for long periods of time, repetitive motions, bending, stretching.
Required Skills / Abilities / Characteristics
Superior customer service to include positive and friendly attitude. Attention to detail within any task given. Excellent communication skills. Type correspondence such as letters or emails with accuracy. Proficient computer and office equipment skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point & Publisher). Ability to multi-task. Must be flexible with schedule and willing to work hard in a fast paced environment.
Education / Experience
Minimum High School Diploma required, College degree preferred. 3-5 minimum years of office experience. Knowledge of Phoenix Jewish Community helpful.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this position, please fill out and submit this form.